Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome to My Blog

Hi! I'm John Pellican and I am a photographer!  I was a professional photographer on the West Coast for twenty years after which, I took a break and went into commercial management/real estate for eight.  After a nine year hiatus, I decided I wanted to return to what I love to do the most..photographing people in the place I now call home Fincastle, Virginia

This last year I dedicated to sharpening my skills and learning the art of digital imaging.  Now I believe I am more creative and focused than ever before and this blog is just the next step in this evolution...enjoy!   www.johnpellicanphotographer.com

These images are from my last session..Jenny is a wrestler and needed images for her upcoming calendar!  She was a blast to work for and is very photogenic...enjoy


2 comments: