Sunday, October 9, 2016

Violet the Model and Marlene and Taylor's Engagement Session

I was contacted by Violet's mother Katrina who told me that Violet loved to be photographed and was always posing as a model!  I immediately knew we were going to have a fun session and get some amazing images, along with giving a young girl the greatest experience!  Towards the end of the session, we had my youngest son Michael come in to pretend that he was her photographer!  I love the images we produced!  Also, in this post I have the images we created for Marlene and Taylor's engagement session and a few of their wedding images!

If you are ready to plan your session or request my price-list, fee free to contact me at johnpellican@yahoo.com or text/call at (540) 682-3623.  John







































































No comments:

Post a Comment